Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Easter 2014: The Golden Egg

I was in Boston this year for Easter, so we had "pretend Easter" on Saturday morning.  The girls woke up to their Easter baskets and then we joined the neighborhood for a fun easter egg hunt before heading out for a soccer game.

We were told that there were two "special" easter eggs - one was a silver egg for the bigger kids and the other one was a gold egg for the little kids.  They had separate areas for easter egg hunting.  The girls became pretty obsessed with finding that gold egg.  They hunted a little bit harder and a little bit longer and it paid off for Josie.  She found the gold egg which had a gold dollar coin inside.  Lucky girl!

I guess this is Josh's tough guy Easter Egg hunt pose?
On real Easter, when I was in Boston getting ready for the marathon, Nate, Emery, and my parents came over and the girls had another basket and some time to play with their cousin.


No comments: