Saturday, December 03, 2011

13 years by the numbers

Josh and I celebrated 13 years of marriage on Monday.  It was right after a busy Thanksgiving weekend, so we didn't do much, but ended up going out for a nice dinner Friday night.  I asked him if he thought 13 years went by fast and he said yes, but a lot has happened.  And I agree that we have crammed quite a bit into those 13 years...
Six states
Nine total houses
Five surgeries (two back, one knee, two infertility-related)
Three rounds of IVF, Three rounds of IUI
Two deployments
Three grandparent deaths
Three international trips - Thailand, Costa Rica, Ecuador
Five marathons
Two dogs - one no longer with us
And of course, best of all, Two beautiful baby girls

It would be okay if the next 13 years were a little more low key, but I am pretty sure that will not be the case.  Life is anything but boring.

No comments: