Josie:
- Just really started pulling up on stuff about a week ago. She is so proud of herself when she does it! And still looks a little surprised.
- Loves to play patty cake and peek-a-boo. I think sometimes she tries to say 'peek-a-boo'.
- Said da da today while we skyped with Josh.
- Used to be my good eater, but is trying to boycott all table food. She sticks her tongue out and makes a gagging noise. She would like to continue to eat baby food if I let her.
- Can be a little drama queen. Every time I sit her down she loses it! But calms down after about 30 seconds. She really has a set of lungs on her and has this loud 'honking' cry!
- Is pulling up on everything and starting to cruise a lot. She's also getting more comfortable letting go with at least one hand.
- Has turned into a pretty good eater. She'll eat black beans, kidney beans, veggie burgers, etc. All things her sister refuses.
- Is pretty good at entertaining herself. If I need to get something done, I put her in the play pen and she finds a toy and jabbers away.
- Likes to read books. She will sit and entertain herself with a book for a while! I hope she's a little reader.
2 comments:
Love the boots!
Love the boots!
Post a Comment